Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunny Day in The Bitterroot



Headed on down the Bitterroot to Stevensville yesterday. Pedaled about for a bunch of hours in the sunshine, cars gave me plenty of room while passing, never felt cold, and all the other stuff that make a winter ride great. The legs feel sore, and the mind is clear, both good things. Not sure what a proper coach or anyone else who knows what they are talking about would say about long rides outside during January, but all I know is that it works for me.

Add that little reminder to the stem, I will know it will have worked when the writing can no longer be seen due to the layers of dried sweat that have accumulated on top of it.

Snapped this one of my ugly mug just south of Lolo, for someone who was totally happy when the picture was taken I don't look to happy. Next time I'll try to perfect my "Le Tigre" face.


Finally, I couldnt help but laugh when after crossing back over the Bitterroot River, and I saw this gal out blading. I guess some people are just stuck in 1993, which would be much funnier if it weren't coming from a guy who owns as much spandex as I do. Oh well, I laughed, and the story helped to cheer up my stressed out sister. Not sure if I will go off and torture myself at the OSCR tomorrow, sure I've had worse ideas, but I've also had better. Either way the weekend will be good, enjoy the link dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment