Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I got me a follower

Despite the fact I know how to type a fair amount of the nonsense that passes between my ears, I still don't know much about managing a blog, and all the aspect I have available to me. Typing, links, and photos are all I really know. So to my surprise I signed in today trying to think of what to write about, maybe even figured I'd go off the deep end about all the new doping news across the pond, and I saw that I had 1 follower. To paraphrase Taggart from Blazing Saddles, this stroked my ego better than a 20 dollar whore. I turns out someone who goes by the name "Atomicmiles" follows me. I have been thinking really hard for the past three minutes about who this could be, and I am at a loss. I don't know what it means to follow a blog, do they get an update when I post something? Is this just one of my parents using some sort of clever name to keep tabs on me? Regardless big thanks to Atomicmiles for following me, regardless of if you like or hate me. If you dont hate me, an MTB ride and beer might be in order. Oh yeah and about all that doping shit in EuroLand, it royally sucks. I've said it once and I will say it again, just give someone a lifetime ban and make an example of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment